Thursday, February 28, 2013

HELLO GREEEEN!

So lately I've been having a slightly, maybe serious, obsession with animal prints and plaid - although I'm waiting desperately for my plaid blazer from Choies to come in - gaah I seriously cannot help myself if I have an eye, hand, even finger on one...someone help me?!?
Well anyways I was wearing these lovely snake skin sneakers from H&M earlier today before I switched for some Zara heels. Why? Because earlier today I was not in the mood to walk around (fast walk) in heels to school since I've been a tardy delinquent lately (far from a delinquent but in my dictionary tardiness is a serious crime haha). Its in those desperate moments that I wish someone invented some kind of teleporting machine, or some invisible cloak so I'd avoid some prying eyes when walking to an already settled classroom.
I did say I'd find my chances in snapping a few photos so heres one for today! I want to thank my little sister for being my photographer for the day hehe she's such a cutie, can't thank her enough for being so patient with not only the camera but me as well (since I am a tiny bit picky with photos haha).
What do you guys think? Great photos from a 11 year old right?


7-1 6-1 5 1

My attempts at doing a decent jumping pose....hahaha dont judge me!

21 22-1

Wearing: Cotton-on Leopard blazer; Cotton-on green knit sweater; and Zara Laminated Heels ( as well as my H&M snake skin Sneakers)

3 comments:

  1. Haha, your sister did great! I know my mom (who's often my designated photographer) gets rather impatient with me - I'm so picky too lol
    I just love the classy heels and animal print blazer! Although wow, when you switched to sneakers, it totally transformed this outfit. Sporty cool! Hehe, love the jump photo - brought a smile to my face :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally a look I would wear, i just love oversized sweaters and skirts!

    http://lovelyfringe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look !! Super chic!
    your blog is awesome, we should follower each other
    what do you think?

    xoxo
    amourvero

    www.amourvero.com

    ReplyDelete