Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pulling Out My Tribals!

If you guys haven't heard of Yuna...then get on THAT! Your ears need it just saying haha Decided to pull out my old tribal print pants and add some print in my rather growing white wardrobe haha It wasn't too hot today so I figured I might give my darkening legs a rest from the sun and cover them up in some nice pants from H&M. I had a great time with this quick photoshoot with my sister (eldest - Hannah) only because the wind was fun to play around with...and then again some shots were a nono ahaha

I'm officially a Nordstroms Employee guys!! GOD IS SO GOOD! I can't thank Him enough for the many opportunities and openings He's been giving me. Gahhh All you God ALL YOU!

  photo 2 (1) photo 1 (1) photo 3 photo 2 photo 4 photo 1 photo 3 (1) photo 4 (1)

Wearing: H&M Tribal Jeggings; Naked-Zebra Open Criss-corss back; H&M hat; & Zara heels

14 comments:

  1. such awesome pants!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate how you give God the glory for your job! Definitely a wonderful opportunity :)
    Love your awesome tribal pants!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) God deserves all the recognition!

      Delete
  3. Stunning look and congratulations on your new position at Nordstrom! xx
    -Olivia.
    www.foxandmint.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhk! I really loooove your style!!! Not to mention your presonality shown on your every posts and outfits! You deserve more followers for sure. And congratz for the new job. God is soooo good to you, and to me! ;)

    Hugs and kiss kiss all the way from Jakarta,
    Liz
    .voguish.doodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) It's all in God's will and perfect timing! <3
      Take care Liz! Have a blessed week!

      Delete
  5. awesome congratulations! I love this look so monochromic but yet a stand out with the prints

    xoxo
    amourvero

    www.amourvero.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the printed pants - Really fun and flattering. And those ankle strap heels are killa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your job at Nordstrom- you look very happy in these photos! I actually just got a job working at a cafe yesterday, so I can understand your excitement! Hooray for new jobs and for looking beautiful!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! and Congrats on your job as well! :)
      WEEE!! Yay for employment! ahaha

      Delete
  8. Your trousers and sunglasses are gorgeous! Absolutely love the photos and your look!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  9. you pull off tribal so well! also so into those chic shoes of yours

    ReplyDelete