Tuesday, May 21, 2013

052113

Happy Tuesdays everyone!!
Weekends are always a bit of a break for me from my usual blogging, and I must say it is exceptionally nice to take a break here and there to catch up on a few things like school and family. This weekend I'll be heading of to my Church's summer camp so I'll be having an awesome break and a great start of summer! Weee! haha
I hope you all are having a blessed and awesome week so far!

  photo 2 (9)photo 1 (9) photo 1 (8) photo 1 (7) photo 2 (8) photo 3 (7) photo 5 (4) photo 4 (7) photo 3 (8)

Wearing: Choies Cutout Dress (here); Rock & Republic heels; Cotton-on knit sweater; and vintage leather clutch from my grandma when she was in Greece!

9 comments:

  1. Love how you put the sweater over the dress like that! Cute outfit as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look, loving the dress !

    xoxo
    amourvero

    www.amourvero.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a unique dress!

    http://www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are so awesome!!! Love your outfit as well. The bright chartreuse + white are so pretty together. What is that reddish orange lipstick you always wear? It looks so beautiful on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you very much! haha :)
      I mix up my red lip shades together! One is from Mac & the other is I believe Revlon :)

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love this dress on you! Xo!

    ReplyDelete