Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blacks & Grays in Rainy Days

In love with this maxi skirt from Sugarlips Apparel, once again making such a huge impression on me.I wasn't really into maxi skirts - or long skirts for that matter - but after trying this one out and pairing it with a nice top (from Naked Zebra - site here -), it made me change my mind on a few things haha like how I should really cut the hanger straps on tops and that I should listen to the weather forecasts -___-" To think I'd just give the gloomy weather a shrug and an "oh well" and just wear a skirt anyways...in the end it rained annnddd...you can think of the rest from there.

Hope you all had an awesome Tuesday!

With love,
Heliely


photo 1 (2) photo 2 (1) photo 3 photo 1 (1) photo 3 (1) photo 5 4-5 3-4 photo 5 (1)


Wearing: Moonlight Maxi Skirt c/o Sugarlips (here); Naked Zebra Criss-cross blouse (here); & Zara Basic Sandals

6 comments:

  1. such a beautiful skirt!

    http://www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow!!!!! perfect as always!!!


    http://byourway.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeus!!! love the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful !

    www.facebook.com/GloriaAgostina

    www.gloria-agostina.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt looks so pretty on you! Love the outfit. =)

    xxoo,
    Melanie
    www.aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete