Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Being Comfortable As Me

I've realized that I've been posting up most photos for online stores and haven't really posted photos of what i'd wear on a normal day to day kind of thing. So here's a special treat for you guys! haha I'm more of a casual and laid back person, but I still do love dressing up...sometimes I'd prefer heels over flats ahaha (am I weird??).
Well afterwards, I got some delicious sushi from Love Boat with Marliza and my sister, so far it's been a pretty awesome and chill day.

  photo 4 (2) photo 2 photo 1 photo 3 photo 4 photo 5 photo 5 (1) photo 4 (1) photo 3 (4)

Wearing: H&M Trousers; American Eagle Lace Top; & Zara heels (here)

2 comments:

  1. i need your pants!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those shoes! love them! check out my blog dear!

    http://www.basicsandgold.com/

    ReplyDelete