Tuesday, March 12, 2013

PRETTY IN PINKS

To tell you the truth I am not a fan of pink, even when I was young I disliked pink because it seemed too girly for me so I chose yellow as my favorite color - which is still odd since I don't have much of yellow in my closet. But I, for today, could not help myself but pair this Sugarlips dress with more pinkish shades.
I chose this dress because I just love the simple and flowy design, perfect for spring! I have to give it to Sugarlips for always making the best of these kinds of dresses. They're always so fun to twirl around in haha I paired this dress with Nastygal's studded collar to add some "bling" to add a tiny bit of flare to the outfit and this flamingo-colored (yes it reminded me of flamingos and I thought of actually posing like one just for the fun of it haha) blazer that I fell in love with since it's just perfect for this season as well as it being over-sized!
What do you guys think? Yay or nay?

Gahh! I'm off to bed, I'm beginning to feel a headache creeping in...got to get me some zzzz's!

Goodnight & much love,
Heliely


15-1 13-1 10-1 7-3 16 6 Wearing: Flamingo-colored over-sized blazer (thrifted); Sugarlips Dress (here); Nastygal studded collar top; & Zara Laminated strap heels

2 comments: