Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Welcoming Warmer Weathers

I wasn't sure when I would be able to wear this floral top when I first got it for Christmas from my mom (handpicked by my little sister, Evee) but now that it's finally warm outside, I was given the chance to! Although it has been random cold and hot here and there in California, I guess it's to be expected since it is Spring...I'm grateful either way haha I'm still expecting/waiting for those spring showers to pass by soon?
Oh! and I've been seeing so many flowers in bloom! Gahhh so excited for more warm weathers, but still kind of hesitant for summer to arrive...Summer in Temecula is like opening a preheated oven!
Gotta pack and save for sunblock once again!

...................................................................................................................................

On another note, I paired this top with a lace bralette (since the blouse is a bit see through) along with my comfy studded dolphin shorts from Forever21. Since it's spring(and my toes were painted) I decided to wear my Aldo wedges once again! Topping it off with my H&M hat and over-sized round glasses :)
  photo 2 (1)photo 2 photo 4 photo 5 photo 1

Wearing: Jennifer Lopez Floral Cold Shoulder Top (here), Urban Outfitters Bralette (similar here); Forever21 Dolphin Studded Shorts (here); H&M Floppy Hat; H&M Cheetah Clutch; and Over-sized circle sunnies ( here)

4 comments:

  1. what a lovely top!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top so cute, your sis picked out a great piece! :D

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  3. heliely! I came across your blog on IG and just wanted to say how GLAD I am to have found it! It's so inspiring to meet a fellow blogger who is so grounded in the Lord and isn't afraid to show it! You are such a beautiful lady, inside and out.
    Not to mention, I absolutely love love LOVE your style.

    following you on Bloglovin' and can't wait to see more!

    love,
    Hanh

    www.thehanhsolo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really love your blog! Keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete