Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MORE THAN EXTRAORDINARY

I'm content. Blessed. Happy. & Exceptionally in love.

Yeah, I've already accepted the fact that those love stories in movies don't come close to what real relationships are; but in a way I'm happy it isn't. In reality, it doesn't all come down to love and lovey dovey moments, it truly is communication and perseverance. It's a commitment, and its takes a lot to make it work...why? Because every relationship has its ups and downs...without its downs there'd be no such things as ups. Sometimes bumping heads is a good thing, it just shows we're both comfortable and close enough to truly tell how each of us feels (whether or not we agree or disagree). What I've learned a lot through this relationship of over 3 years, is that it takes a lot of time, effort, patience, love, the other person of course, and - last but certainly not least - God to make it work. I never would've thought I'd last this long with Josiakim, but here we are. Funny how I would've never thought that I could fall in love with the boy I've known since I was 8 and the boy who confessed to me when I was in my middle school years; still, even after having been rejected he continued to like me secretly until 3 years ago when I finally liked him back.
It's crazy how we've watched each other grow...but I'm crazy about him...isn't that crazy? haha

He's the extra to my ordinary.


  photo 1 (1) photo 3 (1) photo 4 (1) photo 2 (1) photo 5 (1)

4 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! I loved the post!!!! how lovely you are.. congrats on your relationships and yes.... all you need is god, lo, patience and a lot of comunication!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought a big smile to my face - you two are just so cute together! So glad you gave him a chance, it sounds like he's a keeper for sure ;)

    Enter to win a $30 giftcard to My Hot Shoes!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Such optimistic photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww love this post! Stay inlove! <3

    ReplyDelete