Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Casual Mornings

If you all haven't noticed lately, I've been in and out with my blogging since I've just been doing my own personal activities as well as school. So, I do apologize for the lack there of...for today I was able to snap a few good shots of my more casual outfit - the weather called for it haha

The sun seems to hide behind the clouds at the beginning of every week, but hey  I'm not complaining! I actually love cold and windy weathers. Thanks to my dad I was able to add another over-sized button-up to my obsession of clothes, and paired it with another over-sized coat (courtesy of Nastygal) along with my favorite pair of heeled boots.

Yaaay for comfy weathers!

Talk to you all soon :)

With love,
Heliely

  photo 3 photo 2 photo 1 photo photo 5 Wearing: Coat c/o Nastygal; Button-up (dad's hand-me-down); Marc Fisher Boots; Zara bag; and H&M hat

2 comments:

  1. what a great coat!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Gonna press the follow button right after posting this comment :)
    http://drawnandsewed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete