Thursday, September 11, 2014

SEEPING POSITIVITY.




Not entirely sure where my weeks have been going haha it's been one of those days where Mondays
have been jumbled up as Thrusdays and Wednesdays to Fridays. 
On my handy dandy free time I finally took the time to snap some shots of the many long-awaited
outfits on my list haha 
(Much Thanks to Emilia Ford for the lovely photos).
Although the warmth of the sun has yet to start ceasing, I shall accept it because...well my wish in
becoming Storm from X-men will bever happen. Apparently only Halle Berry is qualified.

-______-"

Thanks to Shoppiin.com for the oufit! 
I am never disappointed - always having some awesome new faves & finds :)

-------------------------------->Check out their site HERE!

P.S. Don't forget to check out Daniel Wellington (site HERE)! 
My 15% off code is only available until the 15th this month!


photo 2 (1) photo 3 (1) photo 2 photo 3

Wearing: Top by LUSH "Play Day Two Piece Set" c/o Shoppiin.com (here); Culottes by LUSH c/o Shoppiin.com (here); Daniel Wellington Watch (here); Aldo Bag; & Zara Sandals

3 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and the crop top, so cute!
    http://trendenciesblog.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, I love these types of articles always inspire me to go ahead. They are selling nice clothes. If you want to purchase the same types of clothes online on discount rate, you can click on our link. Here you can buy all of the women's clothes.
    Women Skirts
    Women leggings
    Women Top
    Women Short Sleeve Bamboo Top
    Women Short Sleeve T-Shirt

    ReplyDelete