Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Black & Grays

photo 3 (12) photo 4 (12)

Drove straight to this location when I decided to grab a few pictures...only because I was drawn to this very picture. "Take Heart" it reminded me of one of my favorite verses:
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." -John 16:33

This verse reminds us that even through the worst times in our lives, we should have peace - be encouraged - because God's got us. It's pretty cool because "have overcome" is past tense meaning its already been done...there's nothing to worry about but to have faith.
------------------------------------------------

photo 2 (12) photo 1 (13) photo 5 (11) photo 2 (13)

Wearing: Merci-Bien crop tee from Zara; Forever21 Skirt; Forever21 Quilted Blazer; Aldo Bag; & Shoesales.com bootie

5 comments:

  1. Girl you look amazing! I love every single post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool outfit!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quality of your photos! You are gorgeous and I like this look on you!
    http://adornedinarmor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great look! For some reason "I'm still jenny from the block" played in my head while looking at these photos haha

    Victoria
    milkblackteablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You look so beautiful! I'm so happy to see the verse too! It's such a beautiful one! I really should take it into memory~~ I totally understand though...I've been so busy and tired lately, but I should "take heart" and remember that my identity is in God and not in what the world says or thinks. I never really noticed the past tense, but I'm so glad you brought it up! God has overcome!! He has overcome the world, and He's got our backs! <3

    ReplyDelete